Christianity and family are almost synonymous terms. Even without a family of our own, we belong to the Christ family. For those of us with a Christian household, our faith’s morals and values result in a happy and healthy Christian family life. But we are seeing a shift in the Christian family today, making it difficult to manage marriage, parenting, and raising children. These devotions utilize conceptual photography to create a more holistic approach to reinforce and support the growth of your family through Christ.
Christianity and Family Devotions
At Seven11, our goal is to capture faith-inspired photos. This style allows God to lead us, through photography, to each message we write. We bind photos with the devotions they inspire to better activate the visual senses and create deeper meaning.
- Faith Inspired Christian Bloggers promoting encouragement and learning.
- Article contributors for Crossmap Christian publications.
- Christian Authors:
- Church and Ministry fundraising events and book signings.
- Professional and Hobbyist Photography Blog
- Free introduction to photography course
- Freelance article contributor