As Christians, we serve a God whose love endures forever. These devotions are tailored to help encourage all of us as we go out to world and show the love of Christ by loving others. Each article utilizes our conceptual photography to create a more holistic approach to reinforce and support your understanding of God’s unwavering love for us.
Devotionals on God’s Love
New Christian Exodus: Discussing Faith with a Millennial Pagan
Christian Entitlement: Is America Losing Its Favor with God
The Give and Take of Parenting and Christian Faith
Christian parenting “is about giving more than you take.” Rabbi Jonathan Cahn The Forgotten Truth…
Paul’s Letters to the Thessalonians: New Testament Treasures
Gen Z and Millennial Christianity, “Me” Generational Love
What is the Bible Meaning to Fear God? Isn’t God, Love?
The Caring Father: How We Can Better Understand God
God’s love never fails, even in your darkest moments
How to know when we are wrongfully judging others?
Should I feel special when there are billions of people?
One of God’s greatest gifts, what is love of God?
What does God see in me and why does he love me?
Be a miracle with a divine purpose
Jesus: Unconditional love, how do I find it?
What We Do
At Seven11, our goal is to capture faith-inspired photos. This style allows God to lead us, through photography, to each message we write. We bind photos with the devotions they inspire to better activate the visual senses and create deeper meaning.
- Faith Inspired Christian Bloggers promoting encouragement and learning.
- Article contributors for Crossmap Christian publications.
- Christian Authors:
- Immersion, the first Faith-Inspired Devotional is now available for purchase!
- Church and Ministry fundraising events and book signings.
- Professional and Hobbyist Photography Blog
- Free introduction to photography course
- Freelance article contributor